Sunday, April 13, 2008

To Communicate

In a photograph I am looking at the meaning of what is trying to tell the views. The image could be telling a story about anything the viewer see. It the imagination of the viewer that roams as they look at the photo trying to pull out their own perspective of it. The photographer him/herself, I think, is looking approval from the views to see if they understands what the photographer was thinking.
To communicate a photographer might use their emotion. In looking at a photo the emotions can bleed happiness, sadness, Anger, or desire. All these emotions causes me to believe that photographers are good liars. I have taken several photos and in comments i get opinions that had nothing to do with how I felt that day or how the weather was outside. It was just images I saw that look interesting to the naked eye. I just take it all in saying "Yes or yea that what I was thinking, too."

1 comment:

Sonia said...

The funny thing about photography is that the photographer might be trying to communicate one thing but a viewer might see something else. Sometimes the two perspectives meet but many times they don't.