Thursday, January 24, 2008


-Hugh Hill


-Alberto Turiel


-Stefan Rohner


Each of these photos take me back to a setting in the city that I once walked through. These photos each have a urban style like New York, my hometown.
In the first photo Hugh Hill remind me on the downtown area in New York City after getting out of the subway and walking to 42nd St. Seeing this street life takes me back to the subway and have to see the homeless in the subways giving the people a tragic story about how they got poor.
The next photo by Alberto Turiel is the sense of city life and how it is always moving at a fast pace. I like the sky and how the clouds seem to be moving as time if time waits for no one. Again the the urban setting remind me of home and how New York never sleeps.
The last one is a sense of family like the one have back in New York. This one take me back to my neighborhood where it is not as glamrous as downtown. This is uptown where the background looks old and getto.





No comments: